Saturday, August 2, 2008

Make Mine Pink Retreat


Meet Me at the MMP Retreat!
Make Mine Pink presents the first annual Make Mine Pink "Getting Down to Business" retreat in historic Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia on September 19-20, 2008. Join the Women of MMP, who are always willing to welcome, mentor and help build a circle of friendship.
This is an energized opportunity to network, and gain or enhance business knowledge in a fun and inspiring way~ plus we will have lots of fun, great food, great friends, great information! Casual dress required… stuffiness and worries must be left at home! Make an investment in your business today.
I can’t wait ~ won’t you join me?
Colonial WilliamsburgWilliamsburg Lodge310 S. England StreetWilliamsburg, VA 231851-800-HISTORY (447-8679)
September 19-20, 2008

No comments:

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...