Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Finally Out

It seems like forever that I have been waiting for Susan Tuttle's book to be released and now It's Finally Out! Yippee! Susan is an incredible artist and I love reading her blog. I know this book is going to be so awesome! You can go here to purchase a copy. She's also having a book give-a-way contest! I really, really would love to win it and have an autographed copy all for my very own little self. You can go here to read about the contest. Check out her blog sometime. It's listed to the right under my "places to hop to." It's Ilka's Attic.

Hugs,
Shell

No comments:

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...