Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What the Heck Wednesday!


Razzy looks like I feel!

Ok so this is totally weird and not like me at all. Most of you know that I eat pretty healthy and not a whole lot. Well I don't know what got into me today! On Monday I started walking 2 miles from 6:00 am until 6:30 am before work. I've been wanting to get some exercise in my day for a long time and well... this is the only time I can do it. So get outta bed and get going. Well... now I find I'm really, really hungry! Not only that but I'm craving weirdo food combo's at dinner time. When I got home from work tonight, this is what I ate in this exact order: Spray whip cream right outta the can, shrimp egg roll, peanut butter cereal bar, red wine, tuna fish with dill seasoning and some multi grain crackers. What the heck is this all about!!! Now I think I'm gonna go puke. What a gross combination! Hmmmm..... I guess we'll see how this goes the rest of the week. Has this ever happened to you?

After those gross thoughts of nasty food combinations, I'll leave you with some pretty pictures of the first roses from my yard. I love them. They look so pretty right now. Soon the bugs and brown spots come so I'll enjoy these photos with you.



See ya on Sunday.
Don't forget to register for my giveaway. See the previous post.
Blissfully,
shell

7 comments:

Gari in AL said...

This is how Lucy ate when she was pregnant.

Hef's Mom said...

walk at least a mile everyday and sometimes I get those weird cravings too. I had tuna salad and doritos and a chicken finger sub the other day at about 4pm. Exercise is nuts.

Mary Wadsworth said...

Beautiful bunn, beautiful blossoms!
6:00 am ouch I would be so dead by dinner time I would not be awake enough to eat! lol. At least it was all pretty healthy stuff you ate.:)

Anonymous said...

Hee hee.. I get extremely greedy when it's that time of the month ;)

You have very pretty roses. Your yard must smell great!

The French Bear said...

Quite the combo of food!!! At least you walked, so that must count! I love your roses!!! I can't grow them, the seem to get the brown spotted thing too.
Have a Happy Sunday!
Margaret B

Deb Cushman said...

Beautiful roses! (You know, rose petals are delicious -- maybe you could add them to your strange food combo!)

Anya said...

Hi
I have no bunny
but a
cat Kareltje :)
You have a very lovely blog,
^___^ we love it!!

Purrss Kareltje
greetz ANYA

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...