Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Shop Hop


What's this about Hopping and Shopping?
Well Razzy, it's the Christmas in July Shop Hop with all our friends at Make Mine Pink!
All you have to do is click the link below to register!

Not only is it a great time to start your Christmas shopping, but you can win prizes!!!
Oh I do love prizes!

Ok... on top of that, I'm offering a Mystery Stitchery on my website!
This is how it works. Each day from July 20th until July 26th I will post a free Stitchery Pattern. The pattern will only be available that day so if you don't show up, it will be gone. I will post it by 7:30 am EST and it will remain until the next morning. Collect all the patterns. On the final day, I will show the finished piece and give instructions for putting it all together.

Then..... you will have until August 10th to complete the project. Send me a photo of your finished project giving me permission to blog about it. I will draw three names from the list of participants and you will win your choice of any of my patterns as well as a bag of fusible fleece!

So are you ready??? (I've even had two men say they thought the designs were cool)
See you Monday, July 20th. Let's get Hoppin!

shell

4 comments:

Lori said...

what a cute idea for a giveaway...and the bunny could not be any sweeter:)

Anonymous said...

This sounds like so much fun! I wish I participate in this little mystery but I'm no good at stitchery. Can't wait to see what everyone's finished piece :)

C. C. said...

Hi Shell May!

I love your "Fluer de Bunny" quilt! So cute!

If I had my act together more, I would take part in your pattern club! I bet whatever it is going to be is too cute! Then I will be mad at myself for not trying it. I hope you have a lot of participants!

Have a good weekend!

C. C.

Karen Valentine said...

Hello my bloggy friend! WooHoo!!! Party day is just a week away! I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone's creative spaces. I have a request... I thought it would be easier for everyone to leave comments if we all turned off comment moderation and word verification during the day (or maybe week) of the party. To do that, go to customize, settings, comments...then scroll down to turn off comment moderation and word verification.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a fabulous week. See you next Friday!!
BTW... I love coming here and seeing your bunnies. They make me smile everytime!

Karen
My Desert Cottage

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...