Thursday, August 20, 2009

Stitching,Relaxing, Feeling Good


Sugar relaxing. She feels good.

The other day a friend said, "Shell you look really good. Do yo feel as good as you look?" What a compliment to this 41 year old pip squeak! I told her Yes! For the first time in my entire life I'm not under a tremendous amount of stress. I still have sadness around me, but something about working with bunnies and pulling a needle and thread is so comforting, soothing and down right good for the soul. So.... yes.... for the first time in a very, very long time... even though there are stressful things around me.... I feel good.


My latest stitchery. For sale on my site.

3 comments:

Hef's Mom said...

I'm going to go check out your store right now and pick out birthday gifts!

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Shell! I just got back from vacation and have thoroughly enjoyed catching up with Razzy and Sugar. Sometimes I wish I was there to give them both a big bunny snuggle!

Karen
My Desert Cottage

GranthamLynn said...

Oh doesn't she look sweet. Thanks for sharing your photo's. I enjoy them. I miss my big bunny. Maybe someday I'll have another one.
Enjoy your weekend.
Sherry

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...