Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Winner of the Sew Somerset Magazine!


Hellooo there and thanks so much for all your comments and congratulations! I really am so excited.

I went to random.org and used that nifty little, thingy, counter, oh whatever it is... I put in 1 to 30 and it picked number 6. Then I decided that I would count up backwards from the bottom to get to comment number 6, just because I'm weird like that and don't like to do things the same all the time.

Sooooooooo, Congratulations to Sherry at My Home Sanctuary. You are the winner of the Sew Somerset issue. Send me your address and I'll get it right out to ya!

bunny hugs,
shell

5 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Congratulations Sherry! Shell-I liked your idea of counting from the end. Next giveaway...
xoxo
Donna

gail said...

Wow, congratulations to Sherry. Shell, I love your B is for Bunny book and congratulations on your great feature. I cant wait to see it. I hope things are going well.

I really LOVE the rose knobs. They are very pretty. Are they gone yet?

Have a pretty day, and bunny hugs to you,,,luv, gail

Sea Witch said...

Ohhhh, I'm pea green with envy. This was a nifty little giveaway. Sea Witch

my home sanctuary said...

Oh wow. I came over for Wild Hare Wednesday and didn't even get to it. I win. I win. Yea.
I'll email the address.
Now I gotta go check out your Wild Hare. I didn't get anything posted this week. But I will next week hopefully I always have a wild hare or two!
Blessings,
Sherry

"Guppy" Honaker said...

Your stitchery is BEAUTIFUL! Such talented hands!
-David
Aloe Vera 101

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...