One big ol' bowl of clean snow
Evaporated milk (2 cans more or less)
Sugar (1 cup more or less)
Vanilla extract (1 teaspoon more or less)
David's Preparation Method:
- Plaster face to window then jump up and down clapping your hands that it's snowing!
- Shout loudly several times, Snow Cream! Snow Cream! Snow Cream!
- Haul butt to the grocery store to purchase evaporated milk because the date on the other cans you hoarded from last year have expired.
- Go outside and fill your big ol' bowl with clean snow from the preselected snow gathering area in the yard. (I'm not kidding)
- Get giant mixing spoon and slowly poor evaporated milk into snow and continue stirring until snow looks like soft serve ice cream.
- Stir in sugar according to the requirements of your sweet tooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract according to the requirements of your sweet tooth.
- Sit on couch with big ol' bowl and the giant mixing spoon you used to stir everything together with and eat your snow cream while grinning from ear to ear.
- Eat entire bowl by yourself just daring someone to come near it.
- Wash bowl and spoon, put coat back on, go back outside and start the process again.
- Do this three times until you are ready to puke. (The snow won't last long here so ya gotta get it while the gett'in is good!)
xx, shell, sugie and harrington