Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Meeting - Sherry of Blessings from our Nest

Good morning everyone! How was your weekend? Did you have a good time? I spent the entire weekend in the studio sewing fun things and snuggling bunnies. It was wonderful!

Let's get our meeting started. Today I am delighted to introduce you to my friend, Sherry, of Blessings from our Nest. Sherry lives in Washington State (love it!), has been married for over 38 years, has 6 kiddo's and 9 grandkiddos! Wow!

Sherry purchased my Baroque Bouquets pattern a while a back and when she finished, she was kind enough to send me a picture and she also did a blog post about it. I think she did a fantastic job! I must say that it is truly exciting for me to see one of my designs completed! It also makes me incredibly happy that the person had fun making it. After all, isn't that the reason we stitch? :)


She also makes all kinds of wonderful and pretty things. Here are a couple more that I liked.


Ya'll know how much I looooove cute cottages right? Well, Sherry lives in one! Oh my gosh! Her cottage is just darling and has so much charm.  Her home is every bit as warm and friendly as she is.
Hop over and visit with Sherry and take a peek at the newest pillow she made. It's gorgeous! Tell her Shell and the bunnies said hi!

Have a fun and magical week everyone!
Meeting adjourned.

xx, shell, sugie and harrington

10 comments:

Mandy Saile said...

LOVE that pillow...and her house is adorable...good meeting my fellow lovely blogger:D

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle!

How are you? Sounds like you had a great weekend. Me too.:-) Your friend did a beautiful job. Love her creations. Her house is beautiful too. Wow..I can just imagine how pretty it must be inside as well. Hope you have a great week and please hug those cute bunnies for me.
xoxo
Janet
Janets Creative Pillows

The French Bear said...

Shell, so nice to meet another blogger....love the cottage!I will be sure to pop on over and say hi!!!
Hugs,
Mags

Karen M said...

She is amazing. I love to see people rescue old textiles, it's not always easy to see past the stains.

Sherry said...

Shell,
Thank you so much for saying such nice things about me, my projects and my blog. I always enjoy visiting with you here and I look forward to stitching more of your designs in the future. I must say, looking at your post I think I might update my picture. Thanks again

Barb said...

What a talent she is...and her cottage is just what one would dream of...thanks for introducing her to us.

Melody said...

Hi Shell, thank you for introducing me to Sherry's blog. She is very clever. Have a great week and love to the bunnies.

Rebecca said...

Hey Girlie
What a nice post on Sherry and your designs are wonderful, she must have had lots of fun stitching.
I will pop or hop on over and look at
her new pillow.
Blessings to you my friend
Rebecca

Sparklyjools said...

Lovely post Shell, I will hop over soon to visit Sherry's blog! x

RedBettySummer said...

Thanks for honoring my friend on your blog. She is such a great lady, and she is so creative and crafty. I love learning from her, and now she has led me to your blog.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...