Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Somebunny's been spoiled! Big Time!

Hi everybun! It feels like the last month has been one giant blurr. Do ya'll feel that way too? Time is going by so fast and while I feel like I get a lot done, at the same time my pile of things to do is is multiplying like bunnies! hee,hee,hee.

I wanted to take time today to post a big giant Heartfelt THANK YOU to some very special friends that brought big smiles to my face over the past month and made me feel so incredibly loved and SPOILED!

First, this beautiful handmade heart arrived from my dear friend, Jillayne of A Fine Seam. Jillayne is my kindred sister. We have so much in common and I can't wait to meet her in person one day. I love all the hand stitching she did on this heart, the ruched flower and divine smell! I have it hanging on the doorknob to Bunnyville. Thanks soooo much Jillayne!

Next is this totally cool handmade mug mat from fun Fiona of BubzRugz . She made this especially for me and I love it! The fabrics are so soft. I have it sitting on the table next to my chair in the living room. It looks so perfect there. Thanks a million Fiona!

Then I got another mug mat from my sweet friends Di and Miss Gracie of Quilting is Blissful. They also gave me the cute bunny stickers! I use this mug mat up in Bunnyville for my afternoon tea and biscotti break. Don't ya'll just love mug mats! Thanks so much girlfriends!

My bunny friend, Karen of Rabbits Eat Quilts made me this adorable Bunny Monster! Isn't it cute!! It's super soft too! I have it sitting on a shelf in Bunnyville. (high up so two crazy bunnies don't get a hold of it! Naughty!) She wrapped it in a piece of her hand dyed fabric! Cool! I can't wait to use that for something special. Thanks so much Karen. I love them!

Then I got a package from my good friend Jo May of Joanne May Illustration. As many of you know, I adore Jo's jewelry and have a necklace and bracelet that I wear all the time. Jo sent me this brooch to add to my collection!! Love it!! Jo is also an incredible illustrator and I have commissioned her to do a painting for me. I'll have more on that later. I'm so excited!

The ever lovely and sweet Jenny of Elefantz sent me this adorable bunny. Jenny is one of the most kind hearted people. She's one of those people who's warmth shines so brightly. I hope to meet her in person one day. Thank you very much for this sweet bunny Jenny. I've placed her in my guest bedroom to welcome everyone that stays with me.

Next, my aunt and friend, Deb (no blog) went on a spa retreat. She saw these at a little shop there and just had to get them for me seeing as this is the year of the rabbit! Loooooooove them! The bunny hangs on my vision board reminding me of all good things to come and I drink my afternoon tea from this wonderful tea cup. Thanks so much Deb. I love them!!

My friends, Gabi and Madison, (no blog) sent me this wonderful wine glass! How fun! Madison made the clay bunny especially for me in memory of my precious Sugie bunny. Thank you so very much girlfriends. I shall have a toast to Sugie and my wonderful memories of her.

And last, but not least, is a pressie I received the other day from the sweet Kris of Lavender Quilts.     I saw this pretty piece of fabric on her blog the other week and little did I know that she was sending it to me! She also sent this adorable little bunny container. It's the perfect place to hide little sneaky snacks for Hannah and Harrington up in Bunnyville. I'm going to use the fabric to make myself a little keepsake in memory of all my bunnies I have lost over the past 2 years.  Thank you so very much Kris!

Didn't I tell ya I been SPOILED! Big Time! It's not even Christmas! I can't thank ya'll enough for thinking of me and making me feel sooooooooooooo loved. Your friendship is my most favorite gift of all. I treasure all of you.

Love and xx always,

27 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

I think that is wonderful all the gifts you are receiving. I am getting something from Germany. I don't like to shop for myself but for some else that is a different story.

Mandy Saile said...

Holy smokes, now that is some serious mail love...oh my goodness. I can't remember the last time I got a package! I think it was yours last xmas actually:D. Yet I always seem to be sending them myself...hmmmm......

Sparklyjools said...

Yes, you are thoroughly spoiled - and I don't know anyone who deserves it more. You've even broken a hardened old cynic like me, you much loved, mad, bunny lady.
Fabby, fabby gifts,especially that gorgeous piece from our dear friend Jo, and the bunny in the kimono - I want her! xxx

Patty C. said...

You are so blessed - There are some very generous & kind hearted bloggers out there

Jade said...

What lovely goodies! I am all kinds of jealous--but not in a bad way, you deserve every bit of all that love! :)

Karen M said...

I agree with Jade. Nobody deserves presents, and love, more than you. You give so much love and support to all of us, and we definitely appreciate it.

Mosaic Magpie said...

I had seen Jillayne's lovely heart she made for you and read how she sent it as a comfort to you. All the other lovely things you recieved show how much you are loved!
Deb

Michele said...

Lovely treats!

Jeanette said...

Wow Shell. Very wonderful gifties there for you. Hugs to all in Bunnyville.

Christine M said...

WOW! You were certainly spoiled. Everything is so lovely. I love the cute little kimono rabbit. Hugs, Christine

The Fab Furs said...

You have great Karma!

BubzRugz said...

lots of bunnylicious love....
Hugz

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Yep--somebunny is really getting spoiled--maybe I should switch from cats to bunnies!!!!!!
Love all those sweet gifts!!!
and I hear that there is a new 'honey bunny' at bunnyville--Welcome Lady Hannah--you will enjoy your new home there without a doubt!!!!
Hugs, from Di and miss gracie

Jo in TAS said...

All lovely surprises and I'm sure there's more coming your way too wink~wink~
hugs
Jo

Sharon said...

Your deserve all the gifts and attention! You're special!

RG said...

Wow! Cool. (You need a new house. - bigger.)

Hef's Mom said...

You lucky girl, what lovely things! And I agree this month has been a big blur!

Unknown said...

Wow! What generous, caring friends you have! They do spoil you! But its all ok! hahaha! he bunny goodies are adorkable!

Hugs,

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

Aren't you a lucky girl!

Sparky said...

I can feel the bunny love...ohhh sew deserving too..

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Shell:
It's wonderful to see what all of us already know...that you're loved by many. So many sweet gifts from your friends! You certainly deserve every single good thing that comes your way, my friend.
xoxo
Donna

Kris said...

Oh, wow, Shell!! See how loved you are!! :-) Kris

Shirley said...

My sweet friend, You are just a very special lady who is dearly loved by a lot of blogging friends. You deserve all of your wonderful gifts. I love the heart from Jilayne. You have a wonderful day. Your Missouri friend.

Allie said...

Darling Shell, I'm so glad to see you being so spoiled, you are so loved!!!

Draffin Bears said...

Dear Shell,

Aren't you the spoilt one! I love all the gifts you have received and must have felt like Christmas in May!
Hope you and the bunnies are doing well and having a great week

Hugs
Carolyn

Jindi's Cottage said...

Lovely spoiling...and you deserve it ALL! Hugs...

Jo Potter said...

Hi again honey!
I did not know you created this post and mentioned my work. Sorry, I am a bit behind with blogging at the moment.
Thank you for mentioning the bunny brooch... I'm glad you like it! ;-)
You have received some lovely gifts.

Hugs,
Jo. xx

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...