Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pressies, a new BFF and Pairing

Well hi there! How's your week going so far? It's all good around these parts. :) In fact, I want to share a few pressies I recently received!

First is this sweet bunny! My stitching assistant, April in Alabama made this for me! She stitches for me as well as other designers like Brenda Gervais! In fact, this is Brenda's pattern! I looooooooove it! Thanks so much April. I still can't believe how much you get done and how gorgeous your work is. Have I told ya I love ya? :) :) :)

Next, is this handsome lad, Peter Rabbit. I purchased him from my friend, Wendy at Ravenwood Whimzies. I saw him on her blog a while back and just had to have him! Ya'll know how much I love handmade things. Well, my sister visited me a few weeks ago and spotted him on the chair in my bedroom. She snatched him up quicker than all get out and exclaimed "I loooooooooove him!" I had to keep checking her bags to make sure she didn't steal him! Naughty, naughty, naughty!

After she left, I contacted Wendy to see if I could get another one and well, here he is.

This Peter Rabbit is in brown. Perfect! He is a my sister's Christmas gift. You may be saying, "Shell, what if she see's this on your blog?" To that I say Ha! Let her see it! Now she has to suffer and wait until Christmas to get her sweet bunny! That's what she get's for trying to steal mine! Wuuuaahhhaaaaaaa.  ;) hee,hee,hee. (she'll probably get him early as she knows I get excited over giving presents and can't help myself. I'm such a sucker!)

Wendy also included this adorable pumpkin that smells oh so wonderful. Not sure, but thinking I'm keeping it for me. ;)

Next, let's look at our BFF (bundle of fun felt) this week! Aren't these colors sweet!?! I just got them in the other day and sat there petting them for like an hour! I need 15 more of me to get all my projects done! Dag!

Then, I paired them with these floss colors. Ooooooooooo! Yep, lovin' that too! You can get some for yourself in my Shop. Let me know what you make with them! I would love to show your creations here on my blog! How cool would that be!

Well, have a wonderful day. Be good....ummm...nope be naughty... It's just way more fun! Oh and don't forget to sign up for all the giveaways! Scroll down to the post below!

xx your friend,

18 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

Sisterly love is a wonderful thing! Love the BFF and threads!
Deb

Barb said...

Your bunnies are very unique...I think they are wonderful!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

You're a sweetie Shell - thanks again!

Sherri said...

Shell I love all the bunnies!! The BFF's are great!! What wonderful colors!! Have a great day!

Hef's Mom said...

I love the colors Shell, its like a candy store, or ice cream cones! Haha!

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Glad you love your bunny Shell !!! I love those new colors!

Lavender Rabbit said...

Such cute bunnies in the mail! Love Peter Rabbit :)
Great BFF colors, I could spend some time rubbing on them too..

Jade said...

Oooh, lucky you getting all kinds of great gifties like that! Lovely stuff.

Crafty Green Poet said...

April's bunny is adorable,

I tagged you in a meme, if you want to take part you can find out more at: http://craftygreenpoet.blogspot.com/2011/09/7-x-7-links.html

Becky said...

Cute bunnies.My youngest daughter lovesss rabbits.I had her here on your page yesterday before she left for work to see yours lol.She wants one sometime soon for her house her and her boyfriend bought.

Adorable felt colors too.Nice soft for the fall.

Have a lovely day!

Heather said...

Ohh! I love those bunnies too! Peter Rabbit has always been a favorite in our house. :)
Love the BFF too. ~Have a great day!~

Christina said...

It is more fun isnt it?

Linda said...

Those bunnies are adorable...I must go over to her shop...my sister would love one of those! Have a great day!!

Unknown said...

Oh the bunnies are wonderful! I adore such handmade stuff and this is adorable! What a way to torture your sis! ;) The felt is awesome, God,I need more of it too!

Hugs,

Jeanette said...

Love the Bunnies Shell. They are gorgeous. I love handmade things too. :) Love the colours of the BFF. Especially the purple. :) Hugs to all,

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

I love the colours of the felt, so sweet and spring-like! Can't wait to see what you do with them.

Carrie P. said...

Oh, those bunnies are too cute. Making your sister suffer and wait until Christmas, that sounds like sisters. lol

JudyCinNC said...

Is it my imagination - are the colors getting brighter and more intense? Love what you are showing and the gifties are wonderful. Judy C in NC

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...