Wednesday, July 10, 2013

One of a Kind Wednesday!

Hi ya and welcome to "One of a Kind Wednesday!" This week I have two of my original, one of a kind, folk art quilts for sale. Both of these pieces are from my Briarside Lane book. 


This first piece is "Bunnies and Butterflies." It measures 10" x 12" and has a sleeve on the back for hanging. It is hand stitched and machine quilted. Price is $55 plus $6 traveling expense in the US and $12 International. SOLD! THANK YOU!



This next piece is "Bluebirds Live in Red Berry Bushes." It measures 12" x 17" and has a sleeve on the back for hanging. It is hand stitched and machine quilted.  Price is $65 plus $6 traveling expense in the US and $12 International.  SOLD! THANK YOU!

To purchase, send me an email regarding which piece you would like and I will send a Paypal invoice. The first person to email/pay, will get the piece. **Note, metal table stands are not included. You can purchase them HERE.

Thank you for your support. The bunnies and I truly appreciate your help and love.

xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies

11 comments:

jerilanders said...

Hello hello! I have been so busy I haven't visited in awhile, but I see you are up to your usual industrious and highly delightful standards of creativity! I love the bird tree and I am always enamored of your fabric and floss palette. Just the right colors.

Kris said...

Congratulations to the buyers of these beautiful pieces!!!

Rexxar said...

I just want to say that these are beautiful! I really want to buy one, but I've nowhere to put it in my tiny apartment, and my rabbits would probably chew on it anyway :(

Little Miss Titch said...

I love your work Michelle,I am not surprised they sold so quick,xx Rachel

Jo Potter said...

These are gorgeous, Shell and I'm not suprised they sold so quickly!
Well done you!
Best wishes,
Jo. xx

KaHolly said...

My goodness, but these beauties were gobbled up so quickly!! Good for you! They are just adorable!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning my dear and industrious bunny pals!!!! Like always, your designs impress and woo my heart, and I can just see Momma working away while Miss Hannah and Sir Harrington dictate the day's schedule! teeheeee

Lovely work my dear, and I know you are having a blast in the middle of the hard work. Wish I could see you in action!

Hugs to you and the fuzzy wuzzy ones! Anita

Lesley said...

Such beautiful treasures on their way to new homes!

belarmina said...

preciosos los dos quilts!!!!!!
saludos

Crafty Green Poet said...

Both are so lovely!

RG said...

Now with your new-found income, remember this: A little bit of all you earn is yours to keep.

And that is a serious piece I heard long ago - before we had pet rabbits ...

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...