Monday, July 22, 2013

Super Sunny Bunny Summer Sale!

Wooooooooooo hooooo! I must say, I am excited it's Monday! I have worked all weekend cleaning, organizing and loading lots and lots of goodies into my shop. First though, I want to thank you for your happy wishes for Hannah honey bunny. She is doing much better and I know by the end of all this medicine, she will be back to her normal, silly self.


Alright, I have so many things to tell you in this post. I hope you have coffee! In order to make things easy, I'm going to do what my best friend Beth, always tells me, "Shell, give me the bulleted highlights." So here goes.


  • First, my Super Sunny Bunny Summer Sale starts today and runs through September 2, 2013.
  • Receive a 20% discount on every order over $25.00.

  • Orders over $75.00 will receive a FREE pair of perfect scissors (while supplies last).
  • Orders over $150.00 will receive FREE shipping anywhere in the world.


  • Quantities are limited. I am downsizing my web shop. When the sale ends, I will no longer be carrying single pieces of wool or single balls of thread. I will only carry supplies I use for Folk Art Fusion (TM).  So stock up NOW while they are on sale and I still have them.

  • Please be sure to read My Policy Page on Shipping if you are new to my shop. It makes me sad when people yell at me about shipping because they didn't read the big RED note at the top of the page.

  • Please be sure to read each item description for additional information. Again, I am downsizing, weeding out, getting rid of things, so there may be some special notes, especially on the fabric bundles.


  • My web shop does not automatically deduct from inventory. Until I go in and manually delete something, it may look like it's still available. First come first served. If you order it and it's already been purchased, I will certainly refund your money for the item. I do sleep at night, so I can't deduct it from inventory until I wake up. The bunnies refuse to type, so asking them to do this is out of the question.


  • Finally, there are a few kits left for "The Adventures of Harrington and Hannah" free BOM. The patterns will remain on my website until September 2 as well. After that date, they will be available for purchase.

  • The 20% sale is good for In Stock Items only. Enter code SUNNYBUNNY at check out to get the discount.

Ok, so I think I covered everything. The fabrics are marked down super low and you will get an additional 20% off (if your minimum order is $25). Stock up now, buy Christmas gifts for your quilting friends, buy yourself a present because you deserve one! :) :) :) 

HOP OVER HERE TO SHOP.

Have fun and happy shopping!

xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies

7 comments:

Melody said...

Hope your sale is really successful. So glad to hear Hannah is doing well.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YOU...are one busy bunny! But you do have the help and support of a crew of rabbits that are tireless....they are a lucky lot, since their health insurance is 100% top notch! Hannah-Banana may be on sick leave, but look at Sir Harrington covering for her on this advert! teehehehehheheeeee

You all work so hard my precious friend. Love those scissors and all the colors of the bunny rainbow.

Big hugs to all, Anita

Little Miss Titch said...

phew you are busy Michelle,good luck with the sale!xx Rachel

Sue said...

Hi

I just added 2 bundles to my cart and your checkout with PAYPAL is not working for me ? Is there another way I can pay your thru PAYPAL ?

Loris said...

Such good news that Hannah is improving! Still praying here for full recovery. Harrington will be tired from the extra work and will need a little R&R himself :-)
Such a relief!
Great sale too!

Victoria said...

I am so happy that somebuuny is feeling better. It really goes straight to my heart when I hear an animal (a family member) is unwell.
I am sure you are pouring out lots of TLC.

RG said...

Good for happy bunnies! Good luck with the trimming down .. and then keeping it down! (Always the hard part for me ...)

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...