Monday, October 7, 2013

Who Needs a Play Date? How about a Chat?

Hi ya! How was your weekend? Mine was super awesome as I packaged and mailed out Fabled Fusions to all my friends who pre-ordered. It was so exciting to see all the places in the world they were going to. It's so fun to play with these designs.



Speaking of playing, who needs a play date in Bunnyville? A what? Well, your kiddos and grandkiddos have play dates with their friends, people take their dogs on play dates with other dogs, so I decided I wanted to have a play date with you!


Yep, a Play Date in Bunnyville. I bring my studio to you and we have lots of fun creating a Folk Art Fusion project together. I have always loved teaching and it, along with designing and bunnies, is my passion.

Recently I had the most wonderful time with the Cabin Branch Quilter's Guild in VA. Here are a few of my "playmates" showing their O'Ryan the Stargazers. Hi girlfriends! They were so much fun!


Later that evening I had a "chat" with their guild. I told them all about how I fell down the rabbit hole and what happened next. At the end of our chat, some of the members gathered for a group photo. I told them I was collecting photos of all my friends I had chats with. The only requirement to be in the photo was that you had to give your neighbor bunny ears! What a great time! They are such a great guild. It is so much fun making new friends. :) :) :)

I call them "Play Dates" and "Chats" as I think the words workshops and lectures" are just sooooooo not fun. I mean, who wants to work at quilting and creating? Not me! Folk Art Fusion is all about playing and having a good time. No stress, no worries, nothing hard to do. Also, I prefer to chat with my friends, not lecture to them. ;)

So, are you ready for an adventure with The Crazy Bunny Lady? Tell your guild VP or local quilt shop that you NEED a play date! Hop over HERE to read more and book your date now. I would love to spend a day with you!

See ya back here Wednesday.

xx,
Michelle (the crazy bunny lady) and the Bunnies

11 comments:

Jeanette said...

I would so love a "play date ". Wish I was closer. Hugs, xx.

Lesley said...

I agree with the above comment! Your play dates look like so much fun...wish I was closer too!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea, and isn't it fun to bring others together, to simply PLAY? Now this is love. Oh Michelle, you are darling!!!!!! I wish I could be there; I'd be there in a thumb of a rabbit's hind foot! BISOUS BISOUS! Anita

KaHolly said...

You are certainly something special!! What fun you all must have. I am very excited that my book will be waiting for me when I arrive in TX for the winter. Is that owl pattern in the book?? I just love it and must have it. Let me know!! ~karen

Shirley said...

What a beautiful idea! I would love a play date, I want to live closer to you. We would have so much fun. I can feature your chat group. I am waiting until a week from today is over then I got to get busy with my Christmas embroidery. I have my right eye surgery and that following Saturday is our 50th anniversary. Busy week. Have a wonderful day. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend

Sue said...

Hi Michelle
I think you should have an online play date so those who are too far way can join in the fun!

Little Miss Titch said...

Oh I would love to have a play date with you,shame we are so far away,xx Rachel

Lana said...

SO. STINKIN. CUTE. :)
I can't wait for my little book to arrive!!!!!
Hugs!

Fiona said...

eeeeeekkkkkk... I would love aplay date but at least I get a book... sooooo excited...
Hugz

RG said...

Get an airplane. Paint it like a bunny. Travel the world giving chats and play dates.

Createology said...

Having a play date with you and bunnyville would be sew much fun. This group looks like they had a bunny blast. Very cute dear...

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...