Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Quilt Guild Blocks

I will admit it has been a while since I did piecing. Heck, it's been a while since I did anything but design Folk Art Fusion and write instructions. I'm thinking about two years actually.


My guild, The Croatan Quilter's Guild, picked this block and the floral fabric for our Christmas party. Names will go in the hat for blocks that were made and then one lucky person will win all the blocks. I've already decided that if I were to win them, I would give them to a friend in the guild. All those points gave me a headache. I remembered why I love applique so much. Let's just say the point police were everywhere and I was arrested and forced to reverse sew too many times to mention. Uggggg.... I do love the fabrics though. :)

Don't forget, today is the last day for the Thankful for Wool Felt and Floss sale in the SHOP.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies

14 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

You are human like the rest of us - no point police here. That is pretty fabric and is going to make a lovely quilt for whom ever wins all those blocks.

StitchinByTheLake said...

I think your block is beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. :) blessings, marlene

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning precious friend,

Well, whatever you put your hands to do and whatever task the bunnies put their paws to results in magic. Whatever, anything you touch is garnered in love.

tink's mom said...

Hi Shell,
I've never met the point police. I think it has something to do with my attitude. You on the other hand are good and sweet and kind and really care. It shows in your beautiful work. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Sparklyjools said...

Points - what are they?:) This looks perfect. Very pretty and I like the Christmassy colours.x

Karens Quilts, Crows and Cardinals said...

Your block is beautiful Michelle... and BOY oh BOY can I relate to getting headaches from matching points. As little piecing as possible is my motto. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and thanks for continuing to inspire! Karen on Keuka

Lana said...

Happy Thanksgiving sweet friend! Love and Hugs from Texas!

Ulla's Quilt World said...

So lovely!
Greetings from Finland! :)
Ulla's Quilt World
Hugs, Ulla

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Shell,

Such a gorgeous Christmas block and the points and fabrics are perfect.
Happy thanksgiving dear friend, to you and the bunnies.
Sending hugs
Carolyn

Jeanette said...

Your block is gorgeous. Everything look great to me. Love the fabrics. Hugs,xx

Createology said...

Your block looks like a beautiful poinsettia flower. Happy Thanksgiving Bunnyville...

RG said...

Have a good Holiday!

Little Miss Titch said...

Looks very Pretty Shell,Happy Thanks Giving to you and the Bunnies,xx Rachel and Speedy

almtsbb said...

I've had issues with the point police too. Love the colors.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...