Friday, August 15, 2014

Hoppy Friday! Be the Good

Hi ya! I hope you had a wonderful week. Mine was much better. Thank you for your hug last week. It made me feel so much better. :)


So today I'm grateful for you my friend. You make me smile, you lift me up, you hold my hand and make my world such a beautiful place.

Here are some recent photos of the cuddle puddle to make you smile on this wonderful Friday.


I took Sabrina and the kittens to the vet on Monday. There are two girls and two boys. This is one of the little girls. She was the first to open her eyes. She is small, but not afraid of anything. Just a sweetie pie!


This is Miss Tiggy Wiggins.


She likes her feet. She thinks they're neat. (Sorry, couldn't resist. hee,hee,hee)


She also loves to lay on her back.

This is one of the little boys. He has been adopted and will go to his forever home on September 21. My friend, Gerri and her husband adopted him. They wanted him to have a regal name. I live on Barrington Way, so they named him Shamus de Barrington. I love it.


He's sound asleep and sucking his thumb. ;)


Sabrina is such a sweet mama. She lets the kids climb all over her and play. Here she is with the other boy.


Here he is having a little adventure. Both boys have the marbled coat and the girls have the striped coat.

In this photo, he's saying to his sister, "Vet? We're going to the vet? What's a vet?


Needless to say, while Sabrina was amazing at the vet when they took her from her babies, had blood drawn, tests run etc., she was totally mad at me when we returned home. She took all the babies from the sleepy box and hid them behind the toilet. She informed me that they are not coming out from behind the toilet until she says so.


I gave her some extra treats for being such a good mama and patient. I felt so bad taking her to the vet. I know she was so scared. She's been through so much in her little life.


So here is the cuddle puddle yesterday evening. They will be three weeks old on Sunday. They make me laugh how they all sleep on top of each other with legs and tails everywhere. A true puddle.

Three kittens are still available for adoption. They must go to "indoor" homes. Contact me if you are interested.

Here's a little song for you. It's one of my favorites.




Be sure and visit me Monday! I will have a new Folk Art Fusion design available for you. I think you will really like it.

Light, love and hugs to you!

xx,
Michelle and the entire fuzzy crew

21 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Playing with toes and sucking thumbs - how adorable!! Oh she will forgive you as you are her Angel.

Christine M said...

Those little kittens are so cute, Shell. How funny Sabrina took them behind the toilet! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Christine xx

Deb said...

All I can say is 'Awwwww!' So adorable Shell and glad you had a better week my friend <3

Thoeria said...

I love your little cuddle puddle! Soooo cute!

Angelia Lanouette said...

The cuddle puddle is so adorable!! Miss Tiggy Wiggins melts my heart!! Sabrina is such a wonderful mother!! Have a great weekend!

Marga (MarPie) said...

You live to far away.
I am deeply in love with the first girl. You really live to far away;o(

Kind regards,
Marga♥

Erica said...

I am so happy you are happy again. I love the words of the song. Have an excellent weekend.

Sparklyjools said...

So very happy to hear things are better this week. Sabrina and The Droplets are looking wonderful. Have a lovely weekend sweets!xxx

sunny said...

Oh how I wish I could take one, but it's just not possible. Love the name cuddle puddle - it's so perfect.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I love being here with the fuzz crew, kitties, bunsters and YOU!teehehehheeee

Oh dear friend, I am so glad you are better from last week. Remember that love is gentle, love is kind, it does not boast, and it bears all things. Somehow, our pets know this by instinct...teeeheeee

Wishing you a grand weekend with a virtual hug. LOVE! Anita

Donna~~ said...

Glad your week is better! And thanks for the wonderful dose of kittens. Would love to have one if I weren't across the country from you (and allergic, but I'd be tempted if we were close!) Have another good week!

~Laurie~ said...

Thanks for sharing your adventure with us - so wonderful!

Raewyn said...

These little cuties really have made their way into your heart...and so good you have had a better week. Cuddle puddle is such a neat expression!

Lana said...

you might want to watch that little girl...she looks like a movie star all sprawled out like that! Such a cute postcard...
Glad they are all doing better.
:)

KMSC said...

Your kitties are so sweet! I hope you find good homes for all of them. Sweet Sabrina definitely deserves a better life. I reread your story about Sabrina. (Your neighbors are something else.) Thank you for saving Sabrina and her kitties.

Jeanette said...

Aww so much adorableness. They are all so beautiful. They make my heart smile. Hugs, xx

Tina said...

Oh Thank You so much for posting these wonderful pictures of your Cuddle Puddle! There aren't too many things in this world that can beat baby animals, is there? I would love, love, love to adopt one of these sweeties but I live in Nevada which is a bit far away. I just know that they will find perfect forever homes that are INDOORS!! I was wondering about Sabrina's other kittens - I know two were captured but I wondered about the remaining four. Have you had a chance to introduce Hannah and Harrington to one of these tiny babies or is that something you don't want to do? Thank you for letting us see these cuties with their eyes open and letting us know how things are going with them. By the way, Sabrina is really starting to look healthy and wonderful! Again, Hugs to you and Captain!!!!!

Draffin Bears said...

Dear Michelle and bunnies,

Oh how darling your new sweet kitties and Mama are - I hope you find good homes for them. Only wished I lived nearby so I could take one home.
Glad to hear you are feeling better - sending hugs and hope you are enjoying the weekend
Carolyn

Little Miss Titch said...

oh miss Tiggy Wiggins looks just like the kittens my dad has,he's been feeding the ferals where he lives and one had a litter of kittens he took them away from her so that they could be rehomed with out becoming feral they are nearly weened and are feeding them selves,they are 6 weeks old-ish hes rehomed 2 he just has a boy and a girl to rehome then he's going to catch the mamma to get her spayed she's to feral to be rehomed her self but this way she won't have any more and she will always have a dinner plate at my dads.He's been doing this a lot lately TNR the ferals and trying to get the kittens before they get too feral to socialize them,xx Rachel

Carrie P. said...

so sweet. i love those pink paws.

Createology said...

Such a very sweet cuddle puddle. Love the names for each of them. Sabrina is merely "protecting" her little babies. Blessings Dear...

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...