Monday, September 15, 2014

Steam A Seam 2 Sale and my friend Michele Marll

Hi ya! Did you have a good weekend? Mine was spent having a yard sale and cleaning. Not much fun at all, but it sure does feel good to have things weeded out.


While I was weeding out, I came across a box of Steam A Seam 2 fusible web. This is the original brand, which is no longer being made. It is 12" wide and originally sold for $6.50 a yard. I am selling it for $3.00 a yard in my shop.   SOLD OUT So if you are a diehard Steam A Seam 2 fan, hop over and get some before it is gone for good! Oh and don't forget that the Valdani 3 strand floss is still on sale! :)

I'm super excited to introduce you to my very talented, designer friend, Michele Marll, of The Quirky Hare & Co. Well, you know I love her not only because of her name, the name of her company, but also because she designed the most adorable bunny Block of the Month!


This is Annabelle


and the BOM is all about "The Adventures of Annabelle." This is the January block. Isn't it darling? It has patchwork, wool applique and stitching. I love it! Of course, I also love Annabelle the doll and I want Michele to make a pattern for that too. Hint..Hint..Hint. :)


Michele has opened a Craftsy store where she is offering this BOM. Hop over and check it out! I know you will want to start stitching this up right away. You can also visit Michele at her blog. Tell her the bunnies, Sabrina, the cuddle puddle and I say hi!

Oh, I almost forgot again! I wanted to say congratulations to Valerie (Val) Reynolds of Val's Quilting Studio, who was the winner of my prize for the Pets on Quilts show this year.


This is what she won. So happy you liked everything Val! Congratulations!

Hope you have a fun week. :)

xx,
Michelle and the fuzzy crew

5 comments:

Kris said...

Annabelle is wonderful!!! And congratulations to Val on her win - you will LOVE the book, Val!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Annabelle is just so sweet! Val posted her win - lucky lady.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh, her work is LOVELY! Felt is one of my favorite mediums (not to use myself, but the art of others!) and that gray bunny is precious!

Thinking of you dear friend. Anita

Thoeria said...

Love the bunny! And congrats to Val on a lovely win :)

RG said...

Another bunny stitcher! Is the world ready for this?

(Did you see an article about an artist who made a HUGE rabbit that rested on a hillside overseeing some big celebration in the Netherlands. I think they were taking it apart after and it caught on fire and quite a bit butned. Perhaps on the East Coast? .....)

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...