Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Fellowship of the Flowers week 47

Good gracious it's cold outside! I can't believe how many people have snow already. It makes me think back to when we began this flowery journey 47 weeks ago. This year has really gone by so very fast.


Here is our flower for week this week.


This is how it looked before I stitched and embellished it.


I really love these little green beads.


I have been collecting a bunch of beads for a while now and like to add them to my Folk Art Fusion designs. I think it gives a little bit of sparkle.


Don't forget, you will need 18 bees for the final project on December 17th. You can embellish them if you like or just assemble them and have them ready to go.

See ya back here on Friday with another FREE Christmas tag/ornament. I can't wait to show you.

Light, love and hugs to you,
Michelle the Bunnies and Sabrina too

3 comments:

Scout and Sage said...

Oooo.. I love the bee!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh, look at this sweet honey bee! I actually adore bees....teeeeheee...and yours is perfectly shaped and those HONEY colored beads add the perfect touch. Oh Shell, it's cold out there!

Warm hugs to you! Anita

Createology said...

Lovely Flower and Sweet Bee. How quickly the weeks are disappearing. Thank you for keeping the Fellowship of Flowers Blooming Miss Bunnyville Bliss...

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...