Thursday, October 27, 2016

Cabarrus Quilt Show Part II

Hi there!

Well, my show in New Bern was fun. I will share some photos from that quilt show with you next week. Speaking of next week, I am soooooooooooo excited as I will be heading to Houston Quilt Festival!! What's even more exciting is I get to visit with one of my super star students from way back in 2002, Sallieanne Harrison who is now a quilt teacher and designer in England! I haven't seen Sallie in years so this is going to be such a wonderful trip.

Today, I will share the rest of the photos from the Cabarrus show. I hope you are enjoying these. It looks like I will have several weeks of quilts to show you after attending all these shows. Again, I'm sorry if some of them are blurry. David is fired from using the professional camera. hee,hee,hee






















































Hugs and see you next week!
Michelle

10 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Amazing pieces in this show! Thank you for sharing - and I think David did a grand job.

Createology said...

I never grow tired of seeing amazing quilts. I admire all the work that goes into creating such Works of HeArt. Thank you dear for sharing your photos with us. Enjoy Houston...

RG said...

Whew - what amazing works! (David had a plan. The plan worked. David has more free time.)

Little Miss Titch said...

They look amazing,those ladies are very talented,xx Rachel and Speedy

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

HELLO SHELL!!!!!!!!!

Going out to Houston, eh? ENJOY YOURSELF! What an exciting life you lead, being among some of the most talented people who patch together some incredible pieces. What would we do without our communities of like-minded friends?

Lesley said...

What a great show and tell! I have a UFO in my sewing room of the town square quilt...this may have inspired me to pull it out and make another house or two!

Ariane said...

Love all these quilts!!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Wonderful quilts and a wonderful hubby for taking the photos for you--
wished I was going to Houston--can you stick me in your pocket??
Have a safe and wonderful time--
love and laughter, di

jerilanders said...

It would be a mind boggling difficult job to judge the best quilts, they are all works of art!

Summer said...

The quilts are so beautiful ♥

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...