Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Mid- Atlantic Quilt Festival

Hi ya! How's your week going so far? I have been spoiled by some really warm weather. I know it won't last long. It was 76 yesterday and by Saturday it will be 36. Poo! It's ok though, it gives me a perfect reason to stay inside and stitch over the weekend. :)

Speaking of stitching, Jules and I are over the moon excited about all our new family members who have joined us on the journey down Briarside Lane. We can hardly wait to show you the next block! There is a tab at the top of the blog where all the posts for Briarside Lane will be so you can easily access them. There is also some photos of what Jules did with her "Bumblebee Cottage." Remember, this entire journey is about inspiring your artistic spirit. We would love for you to share photos of your creative journey with us. You can email me photos or you can share them on The Raspberry Rabbits Facebook page.

Next, I am sooooooooooooo excited to share this with you! I have been attending the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival for over 20 years. It's such a fun show with incredible quilts and lots of shopping! I applied to be a vendor there well over a year ago. I knew the waiting list would be long as I have been told it could take up to 7 years to be accepted. Well, I got accepted!

So, if you are around Hampton, VA next month, I would love for you to hop over and see me! Here's more information on Quilt Fest. 


Have a fun rest of your week and I'll see you back here next Wednesday!

Light, love and hugs,
Michelle and the Bunnies

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations and look forward to you sharing this adventure.

Jacqueline said...

Congrats

Petal49 said...

Wow; I wish I could be there but it's a long way from Oz. Hope you have a successful show.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

76 to 36????? GOODNESS, it's winter. We had -3 yesterday and it's a good thing I'm not back at school yet, but next week I do return and I hope it won't be this cold! I hope your new year is off to a great start my friend!

Createology said...

Huge Congratulations. I would love to hop on over for a visit however the hop is too far. Please share photos of your adventure. We are preparing for lots of rain.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...